Whether you want to go on a hike, take the dog for a walk or entertain your children, the Conejo Valley has you covered with some of the most beautiful recreational parks! With over four dozen parks in the Conejo Recreation and Park District, finding a park that fits your needs will be a breeze. Within these four dozen parks, there are 20 tennis courts, close to 30 basketball courts, over a dozen of softball and soccer fields, 150 swing sets, around 100 slides and dozens and dozens of jungle gym equipment. Let’s take a look at some of the Conejo Valley’s top parks:
- Wildwood Regional Park- Beautiful scenic hiking trails that offer spectacular views of the city of Thousand Oaks. This park offers hiking trails for beginners to experts with one hike leading to a beautiful waterfall. (Address: 928 W Avenida De Los Arboles, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360)
- Conejo Creek Dog Park- Bring your furry friend and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Your dog can enjoy some exercise and social time with other dogs. A great park for not only you but your furry friend as well. (Address: 1350 E Avenida De Las Flores, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360)
- Pepper Tree Playfield- This park has multiple playing fields for soccer, football and baseball and is a popular spot for local sport teams. This park has a fun play area for older children as well as younger children. (Address: 3720 Old Conejo Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320)
- Conejo Creek North Park- Located right behind the Thousand Oaks Library, this beautiful park has play areas, restrooms and two large duck ponds with a 720 foot creek joining them. This a fun park for all ages, including parents! (Address: 1379 E Janss Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362)
- Dos Vientos Community Park- A large park filled with multiple play areas for children of all ages. This park also offers numerous playing fields, restrooms and a large covered BBQ area. (Address: 4801 Borchard Rd, Newbury Park, CA 91320)
Whether you are looking for a park for leisure or in need for exercise, the Conejo Valley has the park just for you!