One of the many wonders to living in the Conejo Valley are the beautiful hiking trails. From views of the beautiful Santa Monica mountains to views of the ocean, the hikes in the Conejo Valley have it all. On June 3rd we celebrate National Trails day so let’s take a look at some of the best hiking trails in the Conejo Valley.
- Paradise Falls- A beautiful hike located in Thousand Oaks where Lynn Road and Avenida De Los Arboles come together. What makes this hike so wonderful? Well it’s all in the name. When you reach the peak of the hike, you are greeted by a beautiful waterfall.
- Bowfield Hike- Located in Westlake Village, this beautiful hike gives off breathtaking views of the Conejo Valley. It’s less than a mile from the trailhead to the top. From there you can head down all the way to Thousand Oaks Blvd.
- Grotto Trail- Nestled in the Malibu Hills, is this beautiful hidden trail. It’s about a mile and a half down to reach the Grotto area where massive boulders and caves are located to climb and swim around. Extremely kid friendly.
- Boney Mountain- Located in Newbury Park, this one of a kind hike is a little bit harder than the others due to it being all up hill. But once you reach the top, it is worth every step. The views of Newbury Park are stunning.
- Malibu Creek- The famous M.A.S.H. hike located off Kanan in Malibu Canyon is home to a beautiful hike that leads to Century Lake, a lake where many come to swim. This a great summer hike!
Put on your hiking boots and celebrate National Trail Day in the Conejo Valley this year!