One of the most important factors you should take into consideration when buying a new home is location. The Conejo Valley is full of beautiful cities such as Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Agoura Hills, to name a few. Within these beautiful cities, live great neighborhoods. Let’s take a look at a few of Conejo Valley’s top neighborhoods.
- Sunset Hills: Located in the beautiful city of Thousand Oaks, Sunset Hills is home to many. With great attractions like beautiful hiking trails and luxury homes, this community is full of opportunity. Residents of the Sunset Hills community can also enjoy being part of the Sunset Hills Country Club.
- Lake Sherwood: Nestled in the hills of the Santa Monica mountains, this beautiful community is located in Thousand Oaks and Westlake Village. Lake Sherwood is a private gated community of spectacular homes and town homes coexist with a world renowned golf course, country club and lake.
- Dos Vientos: Surrounded by the Santa Monica mountains/National recreation area and soothing ocean breezes in Newbury Park.This scenic master-planned community has the lifestyle you’ve been waiting for. Whether you’re a first time home buyer or seeking a gated luxury custom estate, there’s a spectrum of unique neighborhood options to choose from. This secluded location offers residents kindergarten through eighth grade education, a YMCA, parks, hiking/biking and horseback trails there is also a pedestrian-oriented Town Center, Paraiso for convenient shopping and dining.
- First Neighborhood: Nestled in the heart of Westlake Village, First Neighborhood is home to many families. With Westlake Lake being a 5 minute drive away, residents enjoy walks around the lake, enjoying the sunsets and much more. This neighborhood is close to shopping and dining such as the Westlake Promenade. To top it off, it also has a beautiful park and greenbelts throughout.
- North Ranch: Located in the beautiful city of Westlake Village, North Ranch offers beautiful luxury homes in an upscale environment. With amenities like the North Ranch country club and community center, weddings and special events are hosted here because of the beautiful surroundings alone. Close to upscale dining and shopping, North Ranch is home to many.
- Three Springs: Located in the heart of Westlake Village. Three Springs is a beautiful community close to Westlake Lake and some of the best amenities Westlake Village has to offer. With a park located in the middle of the community, walks, runs and hikes are available. Three Springs is a perfect family friendly neighborhood. Being in the heart of Westlake, you enjoy great amenities like Stonehaus Winery, The Shoppes in Westlake Village, and The Westlake Promenade.
- Lakeside Living: The Westlake Lake is a beautiful lake located in Westlake Village. All along the lake are beautiful, luxury homes. You are truly enjoying shoreside living in this great community. You can enjoy nice walks around the lake or enjoy a lovely dinner. Lakeshore is a great community for someone looking for the true Westlake experience. All of the amenities and the central Westlake Village location makes this an ideal neighborhood for someone looking to relax.
Shopping, dining and entertainment are only half of what the Conejo Valley has to offer. The Conejo Valley is filled with great communities with even better neighborhoods. The neighborhoods listed above are home to many families, newlyweds, retired couples and first time buyers. From living along the lake to living in gated communities, the Conejo Valley has it all. When searching for a new home remember to take location into consideration and choose the Conejo Valley.