Calling all wine lovers, this coming May 25th is National Wine Day. A day where you can have more than one glass of wine guilt free. Yes! Luckily for you, the Conejo Valley is loaded with wineries that are here to help you celebrate accordingly. Let’s take a look at a few:
- Stonehaus (Westlake Village) – The Stonehaus is located right next to the Westlake Village Inn and Bogies Night Club. Sip, taste and discover the beautiful atmosphere that is the Stonehaus. With over a dozen unique wines and exquisite food, the Stonehaus is the place to be to celebrate.
- Sunland Vintage Winery (Thousand Oaks) – Sunland Vintage is a beautiful wine tasting experience located on Thousand Oaks Blvd. Grab your girls and contact the owner Debbie, and plan a one in a lifetime wine experience.
- The Malibu Cafe (Malibu) – Malibu Cafe is an extravagant wine and dining experience located in the canyons of Malibu. Enjoy the views of the Santa Monica Mountains while enjoying your favorite glass of wine, cocktail or beverage of choice. Sip, eat and relax.
- Malibu Wines (Malibu) – Malibu Wines is a beautiful winery located in Malibu. With the ocean breeze in your hair, enjoy a glass of wine and yummy appetizers. This beautiful winery offers a “Wine Safari” which would be the ultimate way to celebrate National Wine Day.
- Pinot’s Palette (Westlake Village) – Not exactly a winery but it’s the next best thing. Paint a masterpiece while enjoying a glass of wine. This is perfect for National Wine Day. Grab your girlfriends and make a date out of it. Visit their website at www.pinotspalette.com/westlakevillage to book a day to go!
If wineries (or painting with wine) aren’t for you, grab your friends, your favorite bottle and enjoy your wine and friends for a nice picnic outdoors in one of Conejo Valley’s beautiful parks or lakes. Sip, taste and discover the Conejo Valley. Happy National Wine Day and remember to celebrate accordingly!