It’s time to kick off your summer vacation Conejo Valley style! From sunny skies to night skies, Conejo Valley has everything you need for a fun filled Memorial Day Weekend. Whether you are looking to relax by the beach or enjoy some nightlife at local restaurants, we can find just the right thing for you! Let’s take a look:
- A weekend at the beach- The Conejo Valley is a short drive from many beach locations such as Malibu, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Santa Monica. Enjoy the cool ocean breeze, while soaking up the sun’s rays.
- A weekend on the lake- The Westlake lake is the perfect location for a weekend on the water. Get that hometown feeling as you cruise along the calm waters of Westlake lake.
- A weekend at the park- Conejo Valley is full of beautiful parks. With the Conejo Valley weather, picnicking or BBQing at the park is the perfect celebration to Memorial Day.
- A weekend of shopping- With malls such as the Oaks, Westlake Promenade, Janss Marketplace and the Simi Mall, Conejo Valley is full of deals and great shopping experiences. Not to mention, Memorial Day weekend is a weekend full of great sales!
- A weekend at the movies- Memorial day weekend is a big weekend at the box office. Conejo Valley is filled with great theatres such as, Muvico in the Oaks mall, Cinepolis in the Westlake Promenade and Regal cinemas located throughout the Conejo Valley. Catching a movie has never been easier.
- A weekend with family and friends- Spending time with the people we love is sometimes all we need. Invite some friends over and enjoy each other’s company as you ring in the three day weekend.
So does spending Memorial Day Conejo Valley style appeal to you? If so, join us and spend the holiday with the Conejo Valley.