Did you know that according to Money Magazine, the Conejo Valley was ranked as one of the top 100 places to live in the country? Let’s find out why. With beautiful cities such as Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Oak Park and Newbury Park, the Conejo Valley has many things to offer. For example, Thousand Oaks was ranked as one of the safest cities to live in. If that doesn’t grab your attention, here are the top 7 reasons to live in the Conejo Valley:
- Weather: The Conejo Valley is known for it’s blue skies and sunny forecasts all year round. Winters in the Conejo Valley don’t drop below 60 degrees. The Conejo Valley is also virtually smog free which is great for the environment.
- Easy parking: Parking in the Conejo Valley is practically effortless. With slow traffic, the parking is a breeze. Whether you are headed to the mall, movies, dinner or even the comfort of your own home, parking will not be an issue.
- No traffic: We all know the feeling of getting stuck in 5pm rush hour traffic, it’s no fun. One of the benefits of living in the Conejo Valley is you will escape the hustle and bustle.
- Excellent medical care: The Conejo Valley offers great medical care and health benefits. Whether you are looking for a dentist, a medical doctor, a chiropractor or physical therapist, this is the place. With over 100 medical offices throughout the Conejo Valley.
- Close to the beach: With beach cities like Malibu, Ventura, Santa Barbara and Santa Monica a 20 to 30 minute drive away, the Conejo Valley is the perfect location.
- Excellent Schools: According to GreatSchool.com, The Conejo Valley School District ranks 9 out of 10 in California’s top schools. With so many choices between private, public and charter, the Conejo Valley has the perfect school for your children.
- Close enough to the city without living in the city: One of the benefits of living in the Conejo Valley is that city life is only 30 minutes away! Experience the fun nightlife in Hollywood and Los Angeles without the expensive costs of living out there.
The Conejo Valley is a great community for the first time buyer, building a family and many more! With exciting dining, shopping and activities, Conejo Valley is the one stop area. Here’s a little Conejo Valley fun fact: Did you know that “conejo” in Spanish means rabbit? Well Conejo Valley is full of little bunnies so the name fits perfectly! Remember when you are searching for the perfect location, consider the Conejo Valley.